First released in 2004, The Airius Standard Series is the original free hanging air circulation and destratification fan used to circulate air for cooling or combat thermal stratification in buildings throughout the world.
The Airius Standard Series is available in several models, with various motor and control options available to accommodate your building’s unique circulation, cooling or destratification needs.
All models in the Standard Series range feature a standalone circulation and destratification fan (axial turbine) powered by highly energy efficient EBM Papst motors, which are suspended just below ceiling height in your building or mounted horizontally on walls or below the roof. This series is suitable for buildings with a ceiling height of 2.5 metres, right up to 33 meters.
From the short Model 10 to the Model 100, the Standard Series Range is capable of equalising between 48 and 350 square metres of cooling or destratifying floor area per fan.
All products in the Standard Series are supplied in an off-white colour. However, if requested we have the facilities to custom paint your air circulation and destratification fans to match any RAL colour code.
All inclusive features
Below you will discover information about all the unique, deluxe features as standard with all destratification fans and accessories supplied by Airius. Our units work as a complete stand alone solution, or alongside all new and existing cooling and heating systems systems, offering seamless integration.
- Adaptability: Adaptable bail and eye bolts allow easy installation. Airflow can be angled 90° vertically and 360° horizontally.
- Chord Length: 1.5 metre cord length as standard, which can be wired onto a circuit or powered standalone by attaching a 3 pin plug.
- Leash Anchor: The leash anchor point is another standard feature on all Airius units acting as an additional safety point when fully installed.
- Ultra Quiet: All Airius fans are ultra- quiet and can be specified for environments such as offices, retail stores, theatres, museums and libraries.
- 5 Year Warranty: All Airius fans come with a 5 year Replacement warranty, and a 5 year (half new price) refurbishment programme. Simply return defective units to Airius, carriage paid and upon receipt Airius will dispatch a new unit by return carriage fully paid.